So in the spirit of learning from one's parents this is my wish list for the holidays and beyond.....
- The Dakota UGG slipper. So pretty, so comfy, so perfect! I have the tall boots from last Christmas and the short ones from my sister's Honeymoon in Australia, so, all I need are the flats and I have the whole collection. UGGs are the best shoe to wear on campus... it is like going to class in your slippers... Heaven!
- A brand new, monogrammed coffee tumbler! It is oh so cute from Miss Priss. I love the red and white damask print plus the boldness of the black monogram. Normally I only like the swirly, cursive, girly script but with this print I am in love with the block, diamond monogram. It is only $23 and for something you (or at least me, the coffee addict) would use every day it is totally worth it. Besides it would be very cute in a stocking filled me candy... perhaps Lindt truffles...
- A pink towel wrap. I don't know if anyone else has this fear; but I am terrified that when I am walking from the bathroom to my bedroom my towel will come undone and I'll flash everyone... There have been nightmares... In any event this solves it all. It is lime green + pink, fluffy, and can be monogrammed. It is again from Miss Priss. I seriously love that store. In any event this is a great was to get from the bathroom to bedroom without giving anyone a cheap show :) Plus once you monogram it no one can steal it. Always a good thing.
- I LOVE The Office. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, it. It is arguable the best show on Television at the moment. Well NBC has a t-shirt that captures one of my favorite moments thus far.
Dwight: Very good! You have earned one Schrute Buck.
Stanley: I don't want it.
Dwight: Then you have been deducted 50 Schrute Bucks!
Stanley: Make it 100.
Dwight: We--- Don't you wanna earn Schrute Bucks?
Stanley: No. In fact, I'll give you a billion Stanley Nickels if you never talk to me again.
Dwight: What's the ratio of Stanley Nickels to Schrute Bucks?
Stanley: The same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns.
- I don't think I have ever mentioned what my major is, I am a Domestic Policy and Foreign Relations major. I rather like that this is my major.... I think it has a certain level of pretension to it that I like... or at least my mother says it sounds pretentious... I also LOVE to read... When my mom suggested that all of my books don't need to move with me when we move to my STB step-dads house I almost cried. I can't leave them behind... even my children's books they all have too much meaning. Lately though I have been on a political/cultural book kick. In the past year I have read both of Obama's book, Maureen Dowds "Are Men Necessary" (answer:yes), and "Fast Food Nation." However, it occured to me that I have never read my favorite presidents book. John F. Kennedy's "Profiles of Courage"... so on the list it goes...
- Tickets to the Innaguration! Please, Santa! Please! I want to see it so badly. I know im going down (there are some serious beauties to living in Bawlmore, hon) but I want to be close enough to see something...
Well that is all for now, I'm sure I will come up with some more as Christmas approaches... So you've seen my list, what is on yours? But more importantly, are you on Santas nice list or naughty list? Well I've got to go judge a debate tournament so Ciao for now!