6.02.2009

Text Messages Can Blow Your Mind...

So, finally school is done... I have move back home and have time to breathe.. except for the fact that my Mom is getting married soon and my life is consumed with wedding related things... I made 75 favor bags yesterday and 50 more today.
Plus, I take my drivers test on Thursday (I know, I know, I'm really late is taking it. In my defense I used to live a ten minute walk from everything and my mom worked really close to where we lived) so I am practicing like crazy...
Anyway, on to the real reason of this post... A couple days ago I woke up and noticed my phone was dead. So, I plugged it into its charger and turned it on; then, I noticed a text from the big sister informing me that our nephew had a girlfriend.... What? seriously? He's like 15 and fairly awk... I couldn't believe it... I asked my soon to be step-dad if he knew about it, yes he did. I asked my mom, yes she did... Apparently I was the only one in the dark... So of course, I logged on to Facebook went to his page and checked his photos... He has a totally cute little girlfriend!!! Craziness! I mean, I didn't date until really late (my first kiss was the night of my 17 birthday, but that's a whole other story....) I'm not sure why this is so mind boggling but it is...
Also, he was apparently named MVP of his Lacrosse team which is just awesome!
Anyway... just had to mention this...
Ciao,
Kate

P.S. Having a nephew in highschool makes me feel old.... even though I'm only like 3 years older then him...

1 comment:

Community Colleges said...

Your blog and posts makes you feel cute and younger :) Don't worry about that. Thanks for keeping us posted.