2.18.2009

Ick

Today has been an icky day so far....
First, I forgot to turn off my alarm last night.... so I was rudely awoken at 9am when I didn't have class til 12:30... so annoying....
Second, I forgot to look out the window this morning, so when I went outside this morning I was surprised to find rain and icy pavement and I was wearing Ballet flats which have now been soaked through.... ewww....
Third, I left my room too late to stop for a bagel and coffee and I have back to back classes today... So I will be starving.... I must rely on a vending machine to deal with my hunger....

Tonight should be good though, I'm grabbing dinner with two friends and then heading off to watch the Patriots take on Drexel University!

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow. so sorry you had to wake up at 9 am. that's rough...