2.05.2009

So Cold... So Very Very Very Cold

So the winds are howling outside my dorm at the moment, there is ice on the ground, and if I have to stand outside with my friends while they smoke I may become an icicle. (I don't smoke, I just stand outside while they do.) It is so very cold at Mason. I really wish we could move the school to NC for like Jan, Feb, and the first half of March.
Being the incredibly intelligent person that I am I really only have two winter jackets; a sky blue North Face fleece that I didn't bring because its sky blue and matches nothing and a knee length Burberry-esque coat. I brought the plaid coat but it's a little impractical to wear day to day because its a little too dressy to toss with jeans and a t-shirt.
Enter this adorable jacket from Delias:
I love this coat! Its a short coat so it can go with jeans and a skirt. The hood is detachable, which just adds to the awesomeness! A girl in my Ethics class who I am friends with has this exact coat and she loves it so I'm pretty excited to get it! Plus $60 isn't to bad for a wool coat...

Also, I always thought I had a tone of clothes when I was at home... I don't.... I'm not sure if its because I don't have a lot of winter/cold weather clothes or what, but my closet is significantly less full then the others on the floor... I need to shop...

On a totally unrelated note, I am looking for cool plays to cut an Interp piece from for speech.... If anybody wrote a cool play, saw a cool play, or was in a cool play please let me know! I will name my first born after you if you can help me!

Well I have a 10:30 class tomorrow so I should probably sleep.... Damn Intro to Sociology...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this coat!

Kate said...

Very cute coat!