2.15.2009

Mason Pride

So, I just back from a Homecoming party/finished playing some hard core Pokemon N64 with a hallmate and I just have to say I <3 my University... I am not the worlds biggest sports fan by any means but there is something very cool about sitting in the students section of any game... the cheering, the mocking, the singing, the standing for the whole freaking game. My feet hurt and my voice is hurt from screaming so much, but it was a blast! Tonight was homecoming and we won!!!! Go Mason!!! I had a blast except for the whole waking up at 9am on a Saturday... that kinda sucked especially since I don't really wake up that early during the week....
So I finally have pictures... Thanks to my friend (and roomie next semester) P.S. Shes the adorable little blonde... shes 4' 11" (we joke that we are gonna need some tall people in our on campus apartment so we can reach the top shelves since I am only 5'1")
This is us right before the game started so we look pretty and not super aggressive like we have been screaming for an hour...
The cutie pie on the left is our friend Ashley and on the right is yours truly...
Also, I just have to mention that the last minute of the game lasted for about 7 minutes cause the kept fouling each other... it was a bit tedious to see them just walking back and forth to each other's basket... lol...
Today (Sunday) I am heading back to Bawlmore to my Grandmom and Pop's house for homemade ravioli with my big sister and brother-in-law, yummers! Plus, I get to see my mommy, her fiance, and my soon to be nieces! And, kinda most importantly my puppies!! (I love the people but they can drive down whenever they want, the doggies... not so much...)
Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day, whether single like me, with a boyfriend, happily married, or like my sister, happily married but with a husband who was convinced Valentine's day was this Friday (she didn't have the heart to tell him it was actually Saturday... lol)
xoxoxo, The College Preppy

2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you are having fun at the games! I love your shirt-very cute

Online Degrees said...

That's a fun experience! Good to hear you had so much fun there!