10.24.2008

A Day with my Nieces

So today my day was a little out of the ordinary. Rather then sleeping in, catching up on school work, going to the mall, or *gasp* maybe even going to my internship I spent the day with my nieces. Anna is 5 and Bonnie is 20months. My soon to be step-sister is in Ireland (lucky) hanging out and possible running the Dublin Marathon.
When I got to their house this morning Anna was moving very slowly which was driving her father insane. Well to make a long story short it all came to a head when she was told her hair needed to be brushed. She was not a happy camper her list of excuses was extensive, "you're pulling, my hair is too short to brush, I brushed it yesterday, and (the best on of all) my mommy doesn't make me brush my hair" In all honesty the only way it got better is when I had to switch to the pink dolls brush after misplacing the real brush in the chase to get her to sit still.
So I believe I have found what Miss Anna is getting for Christmas....
How cute is this? It even has a nifty ribbon handle to hang up on a hook or doorknob. Its $14 so its a little pricey for a hairbrush but what other hairbrush is this cute?? So worth it. I have bought from Liza Byrd before (shes a local designer who used to come to my school craft shows) and everything she sells is amazingly cute and really great quality. That's all for now! Ciao for now!

No comments: