10.28.2008

When it Rains, It Pours

This morning was gray, wet, windy and cold all the makings of a perfect skip classes and sleep in day. However, Tuesday is my busy day as I have Art, Philosophy and History so skipping was not an option. Especially considering the fact that I needed to make up my Philosophy mid-term and I have a History test on Thursday. So I bundled up in my favorite cold weather wear (my highchool sweat pants (Generals!), under armor turtleneck (so very, very warm), Georgetown t-shirt, and my north face jacket. Well my bus was 30min late meaning I was waiting outside for 40min in the rain and the wind freezing my booty off. Not a good thing when you have gotten sicker and not better from yesterday. In any event I have spent the whole day trying to not fall asleep during class and eating the cafeteria's chicken noodle soup which was suprising delic! In any event I'm ready to go home, curl up in my bed and watch whatever reality TV show Bravo has in store for me. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a nicer day and a healthier College Prep.

P.S. anyone else counting down the days until Black Friday? One month and one day today!!

3 comments:

Some Like it Southern said...

thanks for the comment. loved reading about your dogs!
I am now officially counting down to black friday!
love the background!

Heather said...

glad you at least had warm clothes today ;) love ya

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Miss CP, 40 minutes in the cold rain....yikes!

We hope you are feeling better!

Grins & Giggles,
tp